Jango Fett - redone CORRAN FETT's FANFICTION Darth Vader


Index

New Jedi Order
  • Honor Guard
  • Pariah
  • Runner
  • When Few Stood Against Many
  • Clone Wars
  • Bounty
  • Wings of Glory
  • Behind the Scenes & Artwork


    Corran Fett's
  • Icons
  • Fan Art I/II

  • New Jedi Order Era Stories

    Rage of the Shadow Warriors: Runner
    29 ABY - 45 months into the Yuuzhan Vong invasion

    With the Yuuzhan Vong spreading over the galaxy, devastating one planet after another on their endless conquest in the known galaxy, the Mandalorian Protectors under Mandalore Boba Fett finally decide to make a stand.

    Taskforces of the new Mandalorian Protectors are sent out to teach the Yuuzhan Vong an all new level of warfare - and an all new level of pain.

    One of those taskforces relies on the skills of a single Mandalorian to gather vital information on a Yuuzhan Vong base in the outer rim, in order to achieve a victory and hit the Yuuzhan Vong unprepared. The Mandalorian soldier reaches his goal of infiltrating the base, but on the way out, he is outnumbered against an overwhelming force of Yuuzhan Vong pursuing him- will he hide, or will he fight?


    This story takes place after Honor Guard, but it is not necessarily required to have read Honor Guard for a better understanding.


    Characters: Altair Jiriad
    Genre: Action, Angst

    Length: approx. 3,000 words - vignette
    Download: 5 pages PDF document - click here or cover for download
    Comments, Critics & Feedback: jacen-s@gmx.net, or in the thread on TFN, here.

    Click Here for the full version of the Cover


    Disclaimer: Star Wars, its characters, and its setttings are copyrighted by © Lucasfilm Ltd. and George Lucas. My fanfiction stories, my original characters and my artworks, however, are my intellectual property. I do not claim to own any of the official characters or settings or any other part of Star Wars.